Monday, April 18, 2011

Reaction to class 4-11-11

I thought that the description on the second half of the "remember that project" assignment would be a good thing to address in the reaction to class blog since it really covered the subjects of that class. I said in the previous blog that I really haven't had any particular trouble with any of the assignments, but I don't really have issues sharing in a group and feel I know myself quite well, I can certainly see how people would have trouble with some of the personal subject matter. I don't know if I particularly experienced as much growth as some of the others however the class was new and occasionally a breath of air. The class was sometimes stifling as well, as when you could feel the tension others were holding and when it got so personal it almost felt like group therapy for people in the room. People go to group therapy in groups of people with relatable problems, when you listen to an issue that is far removed from you it is hard to feel involved and relatable. The girl who answered "why are you here" so fervently had the problem of a lack of passion and creativity, where I feel I have too many things I want to do and sometimes I zero in to the point of obsession on certain things so others I want fall to the wayside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment