Monday, April 18, 2011

Remember that project?

I don't think that any one thing is really my "wellspring of creativity", but I find many things inspiring. Art, films, music, even low brow commercials can have redeeming value when you are interested in the creative aspect. I try and hope I accomplish uniqueness in the work that I do, but when you are influenced by things  I feel some of that will inevitably show through. I haven't really had particularly had trouble being creative or extra troubles with any assignments in this course, I have had assignments that it was hard to get into doing because of the content and also the level of openness and therefore personal subject matter. Sometimes I feel like sharing and other times I just want to be alone or anonymous. We were put on the spot by this assignment with the call to make something unique and memorable. This call is a tall order, and  if I ever have something that not really stifles my uniqueness and creativity as much as makes me want to withhold it is to have it demanded. If I can stay organic I try to do that. Here is a picture I found in my phone; I took it on 4/13, it was done in joking, I don't remember the person's name just that it was a friend of a friend, I didn't remember taking it, it is somewhat unique, it happened organically, and now it is memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment